Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vkn1182 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 08:00 AM
    Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way?
    If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they get married in a hindu way, around the fire as well as in a christian way. Can a christian girl get married in a hindu way or is that not allowed according to christian faith?
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 08:32 AM

I would think the first step would be to start your marriage with no secrets to the future in laws. I can see it being scary to tell them. I would think and hope that after awhile their love for their son would be the thing that keep the relationship together. Secondly I also think that your ceremony should not be about what is allowed in the religions but rather what do you and your future spouse want your wedding day to be like. This is your day to celebrate how you want to celebrate!

Just my opinion
    Susan
    rising_animator Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 02:58 AM
    One should marry in both ways... first perform christian style wedding dan hindu style wedding... or if u can't dan go for court mar.
    Greekgodofwisdo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 06:11 AM
    What a crap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am Hindu Punjabi girl getting married to Christian boy. [ 3 Answers ]

What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding......

Hindu girl deeply in love with a muslim guy. We both want to marry. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am a hindu girl, deeply in love with a muslim guy. We are in relationship since four years. He is working abroad and has planned to settle down there. We want to marry but neither want to hurt our parents nor want the future of our siblings to be in mess. Please give me a way out. We...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can hindu girl marry a christian catholic boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl and I love a Christian catholic boy. I want to marry him but before that I want to know is there something written regarding not to marry non-Christian in bible? Can I marry him?

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

View more questions Search