Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s.geisler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 03:35 AM
    When did Texas Light Bulb Austin Texas go out of business?
    Texas Light Bulb is a lighting business in Austin, Texas. Went out of business after over 30 years. What originally owned by Ricky Cox but he sold it to the Lee family. It went out of business severay years ago but I don't know when or if they just closed their doors and left down.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 05:29 AM

Why do you think Texas Light Bulb is no longer in business?

Google is you friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to move to Austin, Texas from Washington State with Child [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a situation I am not sure how to deal with. My husband and I are still married... we have a 5 year old son... but we've been separated for over a year (not legal separation). NO papers have been filed for ANYTHING. I'm from Austin, Texas... and I'm wanting to move back...

W7 Austin, Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I am aware that I should mail in my Fedral return with a Form W7 (to get my spouses ITIN) to Austin, Texas. What do I do about the State return. When do I file it? After getting the ITIN ? Should I file an extension with the Stae of PA as it would be after April 15th when I get my ITIN. Thanks...

Texas (Austin) Rental Agreement [ 5 Answers ]

Heya, To avoid emotional content, just read the question in 'blue' below. I recently vacated an apartment in Round Rock. We scheduled the and executed our final walk-through with a property representative and there weren't any documented damages. We handed in our keys and left the property...

View more questions Search