Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamjake56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 03:26 AM
    Thermal imaging in the video
    Sounds like seal track the video is filmed in thermal imageing camera

Check out some similar questions!

Thermal Limiter vs. Thermal Fuse [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between a Thermal Limiter and a Thermal Fuse in a Frigidaire electric Dryer?

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Imaging an NT server [ 8 Answers ]

Guys, could use a hand here. I need to image a critical NT 4 server so I can run some tests on it. Now what I intend to do is run the image in VMware. I have tried the VMware converter, but as the C: drive is set to 1Gb and has very little free space this fails. So my intention is to image it...

Use of Ghost Imaging [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone familiar with Ghost Imaging, spefically creating an image capable of crossing multiple hardware?

Ghost imaging [ 1 Answers ]

Well, here I am sitting on a multi-million dollar novelty invention that if you have any urban sense of style,etc.. this is bigger than spinner rims, candy paint jobs, neon, boomin' systems and on and on... this is "GHOST'N".. or "GHOST IMAGING". This new idea will blow up to EVERY market,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.