Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yonda74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 04:44 PM
    I think I'm weird
    I'm addicted to eating toilet paper. I know it can be harmful, but I don't know how to stop. I try to talk to my family about it, but it seems like they don't understand. The bottom line is this: I NEED HELP!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 04:47 PM

Yonda, that doesn't top mine, but my family already knows I am addicted to eating wet wipes, but they can't stop me, I hide in the closet and eat them. I just can't get enough, and when I am out of wet wipes I start on the kleenex.

If you help me, I will help youu...

Tick
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2011, 04:48 PM

It's not so uncommon. Look for self-help groups, and talk to a doctor about it.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 04:50 PM

This can be damaging to your organs. You need to visit your doctor and get some pyschological help to understand your addiction and get help to stop.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2011, 04:52 PM

I found this link:Is Eating Toilet Paper Dangerous? - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird [ 5 Answers ]

Hey. So I've been dating this girl for 6 months and before that we were just really good friends. Yesterday she argued with me, saying that she wasn't feeling that I was interested in her, that I never asked her things like, how she was feeling, that I never asked for her opinion etcetc. Couldn't...

Weird '''''''s. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm having a strange problem, that only happens with the internet. Sometimes when I'm typing in a window the computer will start typing ''''' for me... And won't stop. It's really annoying. What's going on and how do I fix it?

Is it weird to be 21 and to have never had a boyfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it weird to be 21 and have never had a boyfriend before? Im extremely independent and have always been occupied with athletics and having a lot of friends. I am over the hookups and random one night stands. I want a man not a boy in my life. Im surrounded by little boys in manly bodies, yea I'm...

Am I weird? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 14 I'm in the 8th grade and I HATE make up and I don't like wearing skirts or dresses... I barely ever wear shorts all I like to wear is blue jeans a t-shirt and my hoodie... is that weird??

View more questions Search