Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lumley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 04:36 PM
    Am straight but I had sex with my gay best friend (were both guy's) what do I do?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2011, 04:41 PM

This doesn't sound like the behavior of a straight male.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 04:43 PM

How old are you?
    lumley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Am 20
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 06:17 PM

I don't understand the question. What do you do now?

What do you WANT to do now? Continue to have sex with the friend? Stop having sex with the friend and have sex with other males? Have sex with females? Have sex with males and females?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 07:57 PM

If you are straight, you don't have sex with other males.

In fact why did you do this if you are straight
    mango99 Posts: 16, Reputation: -2

Feb 22, 2011, 06:00 AM
    1.If you are straght and were pressured into doing it or were very curious to do but have realised that you straght after the incident then

---> Let you friend know that you were only experimenting and don't want to try it out again.

2.Talk to a coucillor if you are unsure of your sexility.

3. Relax. Its normal to be curious. Many people have tried sex with the same gender just because they were curious.

4. If you have not used protection or have any concerns about your physical self after the incident; then contact your local doctor to describe the nature of the event for medical advice.

5. If you are worried about losing your friend to an awkward moment - then ask yourself; could you see yourself still working out in the future? If yes - then have a man to man conversation with him describing how having sex with him made you feel and explain what you'd like to happen. Let him come up with suggestions that will also express his feelings towards the matter.

mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Mar 23, 2011, 11:02 AM

If you were completely Hetrosexual, you wouldn't have sex with other males. You wouldn't even be thinking like that. Perhaps you would benefit from some counseling to sort out your feelings about your sexuality.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2011, 01:14 PM

- And OP wouldn't be saying he was straight, either. In fact, he probably would be saying nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm straight but I think I'm in love with my gay best friend. [ 6 Answers ]

So a few days ago my best friend told me he was gay. I'm the only person he's told so I'm really flattered that he told me, but ever since he told me he was gay I can't get him out of my mind and I can't stop thinking about him. And I think I've started to like him more than a best friend. Now I've...

I was not a gay.But now I have different feelings about my closest straight friend. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi eneryone. In a way I'm desperate. All my years I was straight. My experiences were only with woman and I never liked men.Ever! The last 3 years I met a guy who now is my best friend.I have him like a brother to me.I always care for him and I support him with every possible ways like money...

Is my friend Gay, Bi or Straight? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, here's the brief outline. I've had a crush on one of my friends for a long time and being openly gay myself, I had no problem with flirting with him (seeing as he is single). The other night, I took him back to my flat (I was drunk, he wasn't) and one thing led to another and we ended up...

Is my boy friend gay. Cheating to not want to have sex anymore? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years at the end of this month we've only just started having sex 5 months ago and we've done it a lot when we first started but now its been over a month and we haven't had sex I try to start it and he pushes away and says he's to tired that's the only...

Straight Committed Man Tempted to Have Gay Sex [ 20 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old man and have been with my girlfriend for 2 years. Almost a month ago, I started fantasizing about having sex with a lot of other men in a gay sauna and am close to actually doing it... I love my girlfriend and am very happy with her, but can't get this fantasy out of my...

View more questions Search