Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kyralana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 12:37 PM
    Which Internet Explorer do I have?
    I am frustrated! (nice word). Add to the top question why can I not get into my [email protected]. Why are programs cancelling right in the middle? What the heck is going on here - I really need access to my e-mail.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 20, 2011, 12:46 PM

Go to Help>About and you can find out what version of IE you are using.

What happens when you try to access your e-mail?

Have you performed regular system maintenance?
    Auntie_Zak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 10:34 AM
    This Is A Classic Case Were Your Email Address's Website Has Had Problems Or Its Your End Where You Internet Is Either Freezing Or Just Doesn't Like that page. An Easy Solution Is To Try To Get Into The Web Page On another Computer/Laptop. (this Is To See If It's their End) And Also Try A Different Account On Your PC And That Will See If Its Your End

Auntie Zak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guies... myself ninad I'm having problem with my internet explorer... \\ When I open any websites I get a messagr that ndicate " internet explorer could not find search page... but when we cconnect using with mozella Firefox then I get easilyconnected... so will you please tell me what is the...

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

View more questions Search