Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_coates71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 11:17 AM
    Apartment Building codes in MA
    I live in an apartment with 12 apartments in each building. Is there a minimum requirement of water heaters for those 12 apartments,as there is only one 200gal. Tank right now?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 03:25 PM

We can't answer that not knowing the year and code this apartment was built under. Call the local buiding department, they can hep more quickly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building Codes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it against code to have a 20amp circuit in an exercise room in a basement? Should our builder have known that we would be using exercise equipment and that a 20 amp circuit should have been used? Right now, While using the treadmill, it does smell a little and did shut off last week after...

Building codes [ 4 Answers ]

What % can a stud be notched into for piping for the structure to still pass code?

Building Codes for Metal Studs [ 5 Answers ]

I am thinking about framing my basement with metal studs. I live in Frankin Township, located in Chester County Pennsylvania and am trying to find the residential building codes to determine if metal studs can be used and then what the wiring requirements are. Can someone answer my questions or...

Apartment Codes [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know... I live in Austin, Texas. I just moved into a new apartment. I love the floor plan, but I've had nothing but problems. The main question I have is, are they supposed to change the carpet every time someone moves out? I noticed when I first moved in that it looked like it was just...

View more questions Search