Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DjNosNeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 06:11 AM
    Investment
    A man and wife buy a house and take a mortgage of $800000 to meet part of th cost. They agreed to pay off the mortgage over 25yrs, interest rate on the mortgage is 15%. What will be the amount of the annual payment? What amount of the original debt of $800000 will remain after payment for 16 years.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 07:46 AM

Is this homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can start new business with low investment or no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

What are businees which work on present trend with low investment which yield profit?

Investment [ 3 Answers ]

Where would be the most logical place to invest approximately $20,000? The most I have found is a minimum 2%, 10 years, guaranteed to not lose any of the original investment but depending on the economy, it could go up. There's an automatic 6% added at sign up. I could withdraw 10% each year after...

Investment Visa (EB-5) can investment be in company name? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently just thinking about investment visa. I have a concern and wondering about this. I am knowledgeable about the requirements (capital, employment, other such). However, if I am going to be a member in a new LLC and use this for investment visa, can I make my company (100% owned by...

Value of an investment? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in over my head in this finance class... can anyone help me? Here is one of my questions: Emerson Electric common stock that is selling for $ 80 with a par value of $ 5. This stock recently paid a $ 2.10 dividend, and the firms earnings per share have increased from $ 2.40 to $ 4.48 in...

View more questions Search