Please ask a question. Be specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Erection maintaing and low testosterone level [ 3 Answers ]

HI I HAVE VERY lOW sex desire, and also not able to maintain erection. I feel that I am suffering from low testosterone level. Can any one let me know to increase this level

Is low testosterone causing my erectile dysfunction? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently started having problems getting an erection. I'm a 31 year old healthy male who runs and lifts weights, and not on any kind of medication. I recently had my testosterone and estrogen levels checked. The lab results showed my testosterone serum levels to be at 389 ng/dl and...

No period still.Male testosterone hormones? [ 5 Answers ]

I have written on here before thinking that I had a certain problem for not getting my period in 6 months now... testing came back with high levels of prolactin but now my levels are normal and MRI came back normal and ultraounds normal so I'm back where I started... wondering the reason why I have...

Results of hormones were low. [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the Doctor on Sat. They told me I was about 7 weeks pregnant. They called me with my blood results yesterday saying that my HCG is too low for week 7 and they want to retest. I went in and had another ultra sound. Now they are saying that I am only about 5 weeks and my results for that...

Low Hormones During Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if there are any other possible causes for low hormones during pregnancy aside from being ectopic. I found out my hormones are too low and we aren't sure why. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search