Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slaphappy213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 04:05 PM
    What movie is it where the stepdad molested his step daughter
    What movie is it where the stepdad molested his step daughter and gets caught in the end?
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Try Daddy's Little Secret aka liar liar imdb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 4 yr old daughter was molested by my 12 yr oldnephew.. what do I need to do? [ 9 Answers ]

***. Give me some advice on what else I can do aside from talking to his parents which it seems to me does not really believe what I said... there is no way a four year old girl would know all the details about everything that my nephew did to her... *** help me... it feels like my whole world just...

Molested by a step brother [ 1 Answers ]

I know what this is like, and was wondering myself, I was molested my a step brother when I was 12, and now have a brother who is his brother different dads, anyhow saw this molester not to long ago, and he said to me you wanted it , you liked it, so now I want to see if he wants it and if he likes...

My 18 year old daughter hates me and her stepdad. [ 4 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter hates me and her stepdad. Because her father doesn't have anything to do with her she hates us what can I do? I was a single parent for 9 years and I have totally spoiled this child. She is my only child Just a quick question.

Young girl in NC molested by her step-father [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for movie seen on TV a while back about a young girl who was sexually molested by her step-father abd all of her uncles beat the hell out of the him.

View more questions Search