Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alishka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show
    I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a snake.. and sometimes a television pops out of the ground . I know this isn't very much info but it's all I can remember. I really hope someone can help me!! Thanks.
    morrigan Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
    The show was called ovide video and gang from 1987 to 1988, and just to clarify your not crazy try this link Ovide en zijn vriendjes aflevering 1 en 2 - Google Video
    emilyb83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Please help!
    I'm stuck thinking of a Saturday morning kids shows from the 90's 80's with a kangaroo in a house.
    It was one of them ones that show you lots of different cartoons.

Emily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search