Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theanarchy Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2011, 01:07 AM
    My Cell Phone Switches Off despite being fully Charged
    Hi everybody,
    I am encountered this problem for 3-5 times that my cell phone switches off suddenly during night,which I realize when I woke up. And without connecting it to power it does not switches on.last night I gave full charging to the cell phone but when I woke up it was switched off. I had to recharge the battery again. Is there problem with its battery? My cell phone model is NOKIA-5233,Purchased in Nov'10.
    Awaiting for solutions. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

Why does every time that my battery is fully charged I disconected from the charger [ 1 Answers ]

Why does every time that my battery is fully charged I disconected from the charger and I use my laptop 5 minutes later I have to charge it again

Baterry is fully charged but the mower still won't start. Are the valves out of adjus [ 1 Answers ]

I have a husquvarna riding mower that has a fully charged battery, but it drags and won't start. What's wrong?

2002 hyundai will not start-nothing at all. Battery fully charged [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time on this site, and I freely admit to not knowing much about cars. My wife has a 2002 hyundai sonata. We went to start the car and nothing happened. No sound, nothing at all. The only thing that would happen is that the break lights work. I took the...

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.