Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    This goes along with the concept of Pay It Forward. By using that tactic, the next time he has a client where he knows money is tight he is more likely to give them some slack figuring they will pay when they can.
    Yeah, I like this angle. It helps more than his bank account, it may restore his faith in humanity a little bit, and considering all the sad stories and hopeless cases a lawyer sees, I'm sure he could use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad taste in mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I had a root canal filling on a wisdom tooth 2 weeks ago. I have had a bad taste in my mouth ever since. For the past week I have been taking antibiotics as the root filled tooth became so painful. Now much better but still bad taste in my mouth. Any ideas?

Cracked mouth [ 12 Answers ]

I sometimes suffer from cuts at the side of my mouth, especially when I am eating fruit and things. I have to chop melon up as to eat it from a big chunk seems to nip. My mum reckons this is a B Vitamin deficiency?

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Can having afilling in tooth trap a nerve in your lips and make your lips pucker up every time you try to talk.

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help

Putting her down? [ 12 Answers ]

My dog,a schnauzer terrier cross, has been acting very funny latley She's always been a great dog, good with adults and children, Bit the other day she nearly bit my mom. She's nearly 9 years old And the just day I was petting her, and went straight for my hand she Would have made a nasty hole...

View more questions Search