Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 09:42 PM
    Windows 7 Starter & Xbox 360 media sharing!
    Since Starter doesn't have Media Center, I was told I could allow sharing and I could play my music on my Xbox from my laptop that way... my xbox can find my laptop and it's playlist but says there are no songs..

Has anyone did this before?

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play in Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center [ 0 Answers ]

I get an error message 'Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file' when I try to play any of my videos. I have tried to download 2 different Codec packs and still cannot play any videos. I read a suggestion to download VLC Media player, so I did, and it plays the videos but...

Wireless Router recommendation W/XBOX 360 & Comcast [ 4 Answers ]

Have Comcast internet, a MAC, PC and a XBOX 360 that I want to go wireless with, don't care so much about the computers as they don't have to be wireless but am looking into purchasing a new wireless router for XBOX 360 and was hoping to get some feedback on which router is the fastest and...

Sharing a connection with a xbox 360 and a ps3 [ 1 Answers ]

I have att.net dsl using a motorola modem and a network everywhere 5-port hub, model NH1005-WM. I want to share my internet connection with my xbox and ps3. I plug my PC into the uplink port(not sure what the uplink is) on the hub the modem to 1 and the game console to 2. I can get a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search