Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxoxashyxoxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 08:02 PM
    I really need help in how to do this maths question: x+2/6 = (3x/2) + 4 solve for x
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 12:31 AM

Subtract x on both sides
    Subtract 4 on both sides
    Simplify
    Divide both sides by the coefficient of x (the number in front of x)

What do you get?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me solve this question? [ 1 Answers ]

Manufacturing overhead data for the production of Product H by Norland Company are as follows. Overhead incurred for 52,000 actual direct labor hours worked $213,000 Overhead rate (variable $3; fixed $1) at normal capacity of 54,000 direct labor hours $4 Standard hours allowed for work...

1 probability question I couldn't solve please help.. [ 2 Answers ]

7) The length of glass plates are measured to the nearest tenth of mm. The lengths are uniformly distributed between 590.0 and 590.9 i. If we select a sample of 10 plates, what is the probability that less than 4 of them have length under 590.3? ii. If we select a sample of 10 plates, what is the...

Physics question... Please help me solve if you know how [ 6 Answers ]

A jogger on a riverside path sees a rowing team coming toward him. If the jogger is moving at 10 km/h, and the boat is moving at 20 km/h, how quickly does the jogger approach the boat? A. 3 m/s b. 8 m/s--- this is suppose to be the answer. C. 40 m/s d. 100 m/s

Can anyone solve this simple question? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody explain how to solve this question? 70% of students answered question A correctly, 55% of students answered question B correctly, 20% of students answered neither question correctly. What is the percentage of students answered both question A and B correctly?

View more questions Search