Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ka110446 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 05:45 PM
    How to make Varsity basketball?
    I am in 7th grade going to 8th. Im 5"2' I needed some tips or secrets on what I can do to make varsity, to make the coach happy with me or like me more, and to get better
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 05:58 PM

Many times effort is far beyond skill when choosing players. Yes you need good shooters that can make baskets but you also need ones that motivate other players. Be yourself and be a team player. As the saying goes there is no I in team. Listen to the coach and try your best to follow instruction. Hard work can earn you a spot. Just remember the Michael Jordan was told he he couldn't play because he wasn't good enough. So don't let critisizm stop you. Keep your goals simple and keep an eye on the ball until it becomes a second sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Cani make a basketball show [ 2 Answers ]

Can I make a basketball show Can I make a wrestling show Fire her What did you say tell me you said yes :D

Varsity jackets [ 2 Answers ]

Cheerio! I have a little question... It's been bugging me for a couple of weeks, and I would want an answer : ) So... Varsity jackets you obviously get if you are on varsity team of some sport... And then if you're in the marching band or anything having something to do with that. And people...

Varsity Next season [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the...

About Varsity [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I really having some problems and my problem is what am I going to do when next year basketball season because I don't if I want to try out j.v again or varsity and see I'm going to be a junior next year, and if I try out for varsity, I know that I'm not going to get any playing timr because...

View more questions Search