Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    great..
    That's fine, I met Mr. Panda. He seems nicer than you are! :p
    Attached Images

monkeygreeneli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Freelotto is a scam... I joined it last week and I keep on getting e-mails that I was pending a prize for $300.00 and One Million dollars and it's been asking to fill a form
    7082a and it aske me to pay 14.99 per month. I know that this is a scam because I joined another lotto companie and that one does not aske me for my credit card. I asked myself... "how come this freeLotto askes me for a credit card and the other one does not..?" ANSWER: IT'S A IN SCAM DUH!

And I only got 2 right numbers and how the I won one million dollars if I only got 2 numbers right out of in 6 numbers. They think we are in idiots! Well I don't see how can other people could have not notice this hole stupid scam.

The main thing is that these sneaky ers do not have and number they can be reached, and they never reply your e-mails, the only thing they give you is a list of the things they have their of the rules.

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT GET FOOL!!
    IF ITS FREELOTTO THAN There is NO REASON FOR U TO GIVE OUT A FREAKEN CREDIT CARD NUMBER THEM!!

THINK ABOUT THAT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Www.w3.com? [ 2 Answers ]

On a friend's computer, on start up, a box pops up and says that www.w3.com wants some infomation; click here to connect to the internet (he is still on dial up). Has anyone seen this? How do we get rid of it? Thanks much

About the www.freelotto.com in New York. [ 5 Answers ]

Sir Is the free.lotto on the internet are true and existing??

Faith [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on having faith? Faith to make it through a rough time? Faith that all will be well in the end? A scripture? Kind words? Anything? How do you cope? Please.

WWW::Mechanize and Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am using Mechanize module of perl to do some web based testing.The client side validation which is written in javascript cannot be invoked from mechanize . I searched for it... The result is No.. No.. No.. Theortically Impossible. Javascript cannot be called from Mechanize. But...

WWW Naming [ 2 Answers ]

Ok in WWW naming why is the Top Level Domain for England .co.uk and the TLD for say Germany just .de?? Surely it should be .co.de for country germany?? Any ideas people

View more questions Search