Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debtfreesoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 02:22 PM
    What is the absolute best method to win MegaMillions or Powerball?
    I am at wits end with a pending bankruptcy and out of work and have been playing the lottery off and on for the past few years with no luck. Is there a sure winning stragegy that I can incorporate into my bet so I can avoid any further looses in my life? I need help today so please don't hesitate to contact me quicky. Thank you very much.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 02:55 PM

There is no sure-fire strategy, no secret inside information needed, to win the lottery. If there were, I would have figured it out by now (as would others).
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Feb 18, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Debtfreesoon View Post
    ...Is there a sure winning stragegy that I can incorporate into my bet so I can avoid any further looses...? I need help today so please don't hesitate to contact me quicky. Thank you very much.
    Not making light of your situation, but, a sure winning way would be to STOP throwing your money on the lottery and if I do find another winning start I will defo share it with you... ;0D
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2011, 03:44 PM

Hello D:

Here's the numbers, 40, 64, 88, 23 39, 69, and mega zillion ball is 43. Nahhh. You don't have to split with me...

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old hd Win xp to install in new putter Win 7 [ 1 Answers ]

New member- so thanks for any help. Old putter took a poop during a power outage. Six years old custom built, upgraded to the max. Was on second power pack and figured to old to fix again due again to another power outage. Anyway, saved the hard drive with window xp and all my files (I think). ...

How to remove win 7 and install win xp [ 7 Answers ]

I have a hp laptop with win 7. I want to remove win7 and install win xp. I tried booting form my xp cd but it shows no disk and have to abort installation. I don't want dual booting but just xp. So help me.

Seek philanthropist to assist with private financing. Win win situation [ 3 Answers ]

I seek a private philanthropist to assist me for real estate investing. I have prior experience. I seek a win win situation. I have perfect credit and live in a great part of USA.

What is the best method to win Lottery [ 52 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, What is the best method to win the lottery? Why I can't to work manually for my ticket,and is recommended a software? And,if occasionally is logical possible to win, why not permanently? I mean,is there possible to make an income from lottery? Please, I must many opinions to be...

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

View more questions Search