Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickyzippy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Find old trade school records?
    I'm trying to obtain a copy of my trade school certificate.I went to Mercer Adult Skills Center in Greenville Pa.I was there in 1984-1985 and stuided Electricial Mechanicial Maintenance which I received a certificate of completion.My Email address is [email protected] Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Richard J Zobrist

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find my school records if I don't know the names of the schools? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved around a lot as a child and bounced around from school to school, with a little home schooling mixed in. I don't know the names of most of the schools I attended (my parents don't remember either) but I am trying to put together a time line of my life, when and where. I need to know where...

Where can I find my school records from pr [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know where I can find my school records from Caguas,PR

Wanting to find my old school records [ 2 Answers ]

A friend and I were talking about where we each went to middle school, and I got to wondering what my records said about me, so went to the library, got on the internet, but couldn't find anything! anybody know how I would go about looking for them? The school was Gunn Jr. High in arlington, Texas

Trade school [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a h.s. diploma or g.e.d to go to a trade or vocational school

Trade School [ 2 Answers ]

The media is full of advertisements for trade schools computers, motorcycle, etc. I have conducted extensive research and cannot find a clear conscience answer. Are the schools worth the money and expense? One of the motorcycle schools for example upon graduation offers an entire set of tools. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.