Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashyaps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 02:56 AM
    Itching in throat?
    Well to be fair I am a smoker I started when I am 15 right now I am 26 now I feel so much itchy feeling in the throat and dry cough when I feels the itching I tried strepsils it gives temp relief is there any other medicine which gives permanent relief *** don't tell stop smoking I am already trying but not yet overcome from it :( so any suggestions *** thanks in advance :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 04:55 AM

Any irritation in the throat from smoking can't be overlooked. Go to your doctor and get checked out before something develops there that won't go away.That is my suggestion, and from a healthcare professional.

Tick
    kashyaps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Thanks I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 4 yr old bulldog who itches constantly. We have been through all types of food with her and allergy testing. I have found that if she is allowed to get on my bed or sit in my lap in a chair she will stop itching and can go all night without itching if she is in my bed if I don't let...

Itching throat [ 2 Answers ]

I have chronic tonslitis my age is 39ys old I am suffring continious this problem Some time I used to amoking. I have a matalic taste and suffer from toung burning My face eyes and eir burning

Under itching [ 1 Answers ]

HI this is cheery 21years female not married it was observed that from last 3 months I have under itching & I feel a lot of under irritation can u guide me to overcome from that problem

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why I keep itching all over from my head to my toes I have not used are eaten anything different but my head and hands legs feel as though they are on fire but no rash just go red thank you:mad:

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

When I shave my vagina... it starts icthing... do you know what I can use to shave myself

View more questions Search