Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmooreryan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 05:03 PM
    Maytag dryer therm switch tests good heating elm test good 120 on both sides O oms

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag neptune dryer, MDG6700aww, barely heating. Dryer is only a few months old. [ 6 Answers ]

Maytag neptune, MDG6700aww, is barely even getting luke warm when drying clothes. I have tried changing the temperature and cycle settings and it doesn't make a difference. When I first put the dryer in it worked fine, now in the past month its not even getting "warm". It's a gas dryer.

How to tell if pressure switch is good on kenmore h3 is good [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore h3 was showing f02 cleaned pump, but still not spinning or draining, how do I check the pressure switch?

Maytag dryer not heating [ 3 Answers ]

Just bought a maytag neptune dryer ,had to relocate the outlet and it is not getting hot can anyone help me?

Kenmore Elite Dryer not heating but coil good [ 1 Answers ]

My 110.810320000 model dryer's heating coil stopped receiving current the other day. I see no obvious burn marks at any of the circuitry or wiring junctions yet the coil does work (tested outside the dryer), just no current gets to it. Everything else works likes a top, light, motor, dashboard etc....

Dryer heating, but takes 120 minutes for average load [ 11 Answers ]

We replaced the heating element and that is not the problem. Good airflow coming out back of dryer,vent hose and lint traps are clear, and coils heating up. Help! What else could be the problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.