Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkm112008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Movie that is part live action and part animation
    I remember watching this movie when I was younger and I can't think of the title of the movie. There are different parts I remember, like it starts with a humna boy trying to find something to do because it is raining and all of sudden there is a present and he opens it and its like a toll booth and he gets in the red car and he turns into a cartoon. Then there are different things through the movie like, a place where you can but numbers and letters, there is a guy that conducts the sun either setting or rising, and another thing that I remember is a part with "Duldrums". Can anyone please help me.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Feb 17, 2011, 04:15 PM

The Phantom Tollbooth (1970) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

Asking about a movie of combination of live-action and animation [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, I'd like to ask about a movie I watched years ago. The movie is of combination of live-action and animation. I need your help to find the title and details. Here are some clues : - the set is on a strange place of catasthrope, as if it was a remaining of battle ground - some...

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

80's children's movie-live action/animation [ 3 Answers ]

I swear I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid in the early 80's. The only thing I can remember is that it started as live action and I think it was a boy that somehow went into this box and then it turned into animation. There could have been a girl too. Sorry for not many details!

View more questions Search