Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyndsey04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 06:56 AM
    I have red hair and want to go blonde? It won't cover my red routs
    I have red hair and been diying my hair blonde and my routes stay red help me

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

I went from Blonde to dark brown red but now my hair is RED help [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was bleach blonde I dyed it brownish red but it turned out really red!I wanted it more brown help

Blonde hair with red highlights I hate the red! [ 1 Answers ]

I have blonde hair with red highlights I hate the red! How do I get it out without the Blonde fadding?

I just dyed my hair red but won't 2 go brown with blonde streaks will a salon do this? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair red a few months ago but now won't to go brown with blonde streaks will a hairdresser do this for me?

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.