Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreampray Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 02:01 AM
    Horror movie from the late 80s to mid 90s
    Ok now this movie I seen just once when I was a kid .I remember there was a guy in this movie he was a scientist or doctor of some sort .In his house he was creating monters of some kind from human ashes. There was a secret hatch in his kitchen beneath the refrigerator where these monsters were hidden.It was like a big cavern under his house and the monsters were in deep pits. That's all I remember can you help me find out what the name of this movie is .It was from the late - late 80s to mid 90s

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Horror or suspense movie I saw in the mid to late 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young on TV in the mid to late 90's. All I can remember is that there are these people trapped in this building and there is a blizzard outside. Also there is a scene with this staff that has a silver wolf head on it, and all of these little kids go up and touch it...

Horror movie mid-late 80?s [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is about 2 girls. Now this only scene I can remember. A girl is runnig from another girl who is freak maby I'm not sure. It has to do with a school prom night I think. The girl runs in to the locker room. She jumps in the locker and hides and other girl follows her in there. Now she...

Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title. It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.