Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smallz3014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 12:22 AM
    80s movie about an injured guy who holds a family hostage in their home
    This movie was maybe an 80s movie... all I remember is a that the guy was injured and he held a lady and some kids hostage in their home, or possibly a bed & breakfast. The kids try to poison him by putting mushrooms in the gravy at dinner, I don't remember much else
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 09:02 AM

The Beguiled

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A family held hostage and the daughter has sex with killer [ 3 Answers ]

This movie starts with a mother and daughter watching the news about escaped convicts and later that same night the convicts break into their house and terroize the family, the daughter has sex with one of the two intruders, but the intruders soon realize they picked the wrong family to mess with,...

Name of a movie from the 70's black family held hostage by convicts? [ 5 Answers ]

Black family held hostage by escape convicts. The dad was a preacher I think. He was beaten with the bible. The family ended up getting the upper hand. It's from the late 70's or early 80's.

Mid 90's movie about family held hostage. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of a mid 90's movie about a family held hostage in their own home. They get held hostage by people who want to get information off a computer but the date was encrypted. And the son set up traps around the house to deal with the intruders. While the mother, father and sister...

This is an 80s family movie about a Dad going inside a robot [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of this movie from the 80s. There is a family who's Dad has died and they really miss him. The kids build a robot cause they are geeks. Then the Dad comes back from heaven and goes into the robot. I do not remember more than that. All I know is that I think it has...

View more questions Search