Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    circa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 07:46 PM
    How do i turn my bleached now brassy pink orange red to a dark red??
    I previously had dyed my hair a dark dark brown with black brown underneath and I decided I wanted to go red and I was told it was best since my hair was so dark to bleach it first, so I bleached it till it was an orange and then dyed it... well the super blonde parts came out an awful faded orange pink red but the bleach hadn't taken everywhere so I did the process again on the dark spots choosing a bright red from garnier called true red and poured it all over my head hoping to even the color out and have my desired dark yet vibrant red well now my hair is an awful pink orange red brownish red mess! All I wanted was a pretty vibrant dark red... and my hair is more than a little fried I don't know weather to go brown and try red again or buy a box of super dark red hoping that will even the color out... please someone help!! I have an interview for my college major coming up and I do not want to have this mess on my head! HELP HELP HELP!!
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 12:14 AM
    Just put a permanent love colour xxl dark on. Easy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I correct the brassy red/orange tone left over from One & Only ColorFix? [ 2 Answers ]

My stylist turned my med blonde/brown hair Espresso. I used One & Only ColorFix this morning and now my hair is brassy red/orange. I can live with this over the dark chocolate brown... however, I'd like to fix it. I want to end up with a light brown color. Would I use an Ash medium...

I've bleached my hair with 12% peroxide over majenta red, now its ginger,pink&blonde [ 1 Answers ]

I've bleached my hair with 12% peroxide over majenta red, now its ginger,pink&blonde and its just awful I need an urgent answer

I left color in too long and red turn dark dark red [ 1 Answers ]

So I got distracted while doing an at home hair coloring kit, and the "true red" turned to black red... how long should I wait to try and dye it to a lightet red/brown?? :eek:

View more questions Search