Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BonitaRoss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Male Chinese singer
    I am looking for a chinese song. There is this karaoke dvd and there are three music videos with a male chinese singer. One video has the man singing on stage in front of a large crowd like a concert, the second one has him with a green background because he is in a field and there are a group of chinese people that are throwing paper planes around, and the third video has him watching a soccer game. Please help. I need to hear and see the song.

Check out some similar questions!

Have only a few lyrics... very sad song... male singer [ 4 Answers ]

There's an empty first class seat New Orleans

Who is this male singer for I'll always love you by Whitney Houston [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I came across this cambodian honda ad and the male singer singing Whitney's I'll always love you is just simply amazing. However I have searched the entire YouTube and I still can't find that singer! Can someone help *** thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39QD90HHzA

Looking for a song, unknown male singer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song of an unknown male singer. The song is pop-electro and the chorus is a bit auto-tuned, making the song a little electro, but at the end of the chorus I can hear the voice of the singer and it reminds of Lenny Kravitz or Eagle Eye Cherry but it's neither of them. The problem...

Male country singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the male country singer that makes fun of songs like "Did I shave my legs for this" and other funny songs?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.