Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Omgkay Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 04:12 PM

He is 16 and I am turning 15 and yes an adult does know and I understand that I will have this for life. I'm not happy with it but hey everyone makes mistakes and bad choices. At least I have parents that will help me.if I have to grow up fast because of this so be it I have to live up to my mistake.

Feb 22, 2011, 09:19 PM
    Herpes
    I have a herpes and now I have a break out & every time I touch myself to clean I always wash my hands even if I touch my pants by the herpes bumps. Now I have the bumps on my hands can the herpes cause bumps on my hand ? Ohh and I'm not sure if I have herpes I didn't get my results yet but the doctor saw I had bumps and told me to take the medicane can that cause it to ?

Feb 25, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Herpes
    I was recently diagnosed with herpes and I just had my first outbreak & it's starting to heal but what I want to know is will it leave the marks there or will it go away and leave no scar at all? Please answer
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 02:59 PM

Hi O, let me put it this way. Treat the 'sore' as a normal cut and don't pick, don't squeeze, don't touch. Be very clean in your treatment of an outbreak sore and you won't have a scar. It is the picking that creates a scar.

Tick and good luck
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 25, 2011, 03:01 PM
    >Multiple Threads Merged AGAIN<

Please stick to ONE thread for this issue rather than repeatedly starting new ones.
    It only causes confusion.

Feb 28, 2011, 08:26 PM
    Herpes
    I have this terrible itching down stairs I'm not sure if it's because it's healing which it is since I'm taking medication or it's a new Out break coming & it mostly itches during night it doesn't hurt just bad itching what could it be
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2011, 02:48 AM

If you have herpes, and your recent sore is healing, then it could be just that.

How to Stop Herpes Itching | eHow.com

Mar 4, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Herpes
    I'm healing from my herpes but they still haven't scabed do they have to scab & what can I do for itch relief ?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2011, 04:41 PM

OK my dear. Its time to stop asking all of these questions on the internet, and start talking to your parents. If they don't know you can talk to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 5 Answers ]

Can you receive herpes from someone infected through smoking a cigarette behind them?

Herpes [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if my partner had a CANKER SORE and preformed oral sex on me (im a man) if I can get genital herpes. Thank you

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

Do I have herpes [ 6 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend than. The next day I was sore. Than I broke out with blisters down there a couple days after. The doctor says its herpes but didn't take a swab test. Can someone please help me.

View more questions Search