Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radhakant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 12:52 AM
    Procedure to apply Australian pr from india?
    Hi, I am a Textile Engineer with 10yrs. Experience want to go Australia
    With my wife , tell me the procedure what to do and how much time it will take.
    bimal abbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Hi... I am working as a finance manager in india having 7 years of experience. I want to apply for Australian pr. Please tell me the procedure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in india.I want to apply for PR of Australia.How can I apply for it? [ 1 Answers ]

Now adays I am in Dly.working in a company of I T.I wish to own PR Of Australia. Can I apply for it while living in India? If yes how can I?

Agriculture land registration procedure india [ 0 Answers ]

I have land at Karjat in a village Patraj, Karjat Taluka Raigad Dist. It is registered in my mothers name and my wife, it's a agriculture land and they had the farmer book, and now can't find it, and other thing is they want to convert it as NA land can they do it and if yes then what is the...

I have L2 US visa, what is EAD and procedure, can apply it from india. [ 1 Answers ]

I have L2 US visa, what is EAD and procedure, can apply it from india, & Duration ,eligibility,fees?

To get Australian PR by applying from India [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am an indian citizen.I am an electronics and communication engineer by profession and my working experience till date is of 9 months.if I wish to apply for permanent residency in australia what are the basic requirements for that? and how to apply? how long would it take to get a PR?

View more questions Search