Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 15, 2011, 11:17 PM
    Pcos
    What medication works to lose weight for pcos other than metformin??

Check out some similar questions!

Pcos [ 2 Answers ]

I was told I had pcos years ago. Not really been treated for it. I went to the er the other day and they said I still had cysts. I have a lot of facial hair too and rarely get a period. Could it at all possible be anything other than pcos? And if pcos is treated, will facial hair go away?

Pcos [ 0 Answers ]

I hope someone could tell me a bit more about this... I have had pcos for the last 3 years and my periods have always been irregular, until 3 months ago I was guaranteed my period on the 8th of every month until now. I was due on the 8th of Feb. and had a active sex , and haven't had a period since...

Pcos [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 and have been diagnosed with PCOS. I know that irregular cycels sometimes occur. I have dealth with that before, however I have not had a cycle in 6 months. I have taken a couple of pregnancy tests which have come back negative. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

What is pcos [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have pcos? [ 7 Answers ]

I think I may have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)! I have never been checked for it but I seem to have a lot of the symptoms! # infrequent menstrual periods, no menstrual periods, and/or irregular bleeding # infertility (not able to get pregnant) because of not ovulating (not sure about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.