Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derek maguire Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Bath Tap Mystery
    :( I Have A Bath/shower Mixer Unit Fitted On Bath,when I Turn Shower On That's Fine,when I Want To Run Bath The Control Lever Moves Back To Mid Position Slowley Leaving Water On Half Shower And Leaving Bath Flow Poor,I Have To Hold Lever On Bath Flow Side Until Bath Is Full,the Screw Holding The Lever To The Tap Body Seems To Work Itself Loose I Have Retightened This But It Does Not Seem To Work.its Only Been Fitted 2 Years Ago ,don't Know Weather To Change The Seating Or Can I Buy New Lever And Inner Valve Combined,I Would Be Grateful If Anyone Can Help.delboy

Check out some similar questions!

Converting half bath to full bath [ 9 Answers ]

My question refers to a half bath we are in the planning stages of converting to a full bath in the basement. Currently our basement has a half bath with toilet and sink on one half of the basement. There is then a shower on the other side of the basement with the washer and dryer, about 30 feet...

No pressure cold bath tap [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I moved into my house about 2 years ago and I changed my bath taps so I had to drain down the cold tank in the loft.When I turned the water back on and refilled the tank there was no pressure out the cold tap it was just trickling.Not long after I had a plumber fit a pump in the ensuite so...

No hot water from the bath tap [ 4 Answers ]

The hot water is only trickling out of the bath tap and comes to a stop although the washbasin hot tap is working- bathroom is upstairs. We have the same problem with the kitchen hot tap the water is only trickling and soon comes to a standstill. Can anyone help. Kind Regards, anr

Cutting cement for plumbing 3/4 bath to full bath [ 3 Answers ]

We are currently in the middle of changing our basement 3/4 bath into a full bath. The bathroom is 5.5' by 13.5'. We want to put the sink where the shower was and put a tub/shower where the sink was. (because the space where the shower was is too small for a tub). The old sink drain is centered 4...

Stuck Tap [ 6 Answers ]

The cold tap in the bathroom no longer turns fully. It was never praticularly tight before but as of yesterday it will only turn about a 180 degrees. I've not been able to find a great deal of help using Google so I thought I'd post here. I've tried using some WD-40, but to no avail. Any ideas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.