Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2011, 03:20 PM
    I have poblems deleting a page of emails in Yahoo mail
    I do a search for email I want to delete -- and it shows there are 180 emails...

So I want to delete a page at a time -- but Yahoo does not delete selected emails

I am on Vista computer and using IE7 -- Can you help me fix this problem

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

NC - Deleting ex emails? [ 19 Answers ]

I was cleaning up my emails and I stumbled upon my ex's emails. Whether we're in the no contact phase or not, should be we deleting our ex's emails? Deleting our ex from instant messaging, phone or removing them from Facebook is one thing, but this is like erasing records of the relationship...

Deleting a send mail from others inbox [ 10 Answers ]

I have send a mail to my friend and I don't want him to see that what to do? Help

Help with deleting folders and documents from e-mail [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... I am totally lost here! I have e-mail (interal e-mail and external e-mail) at my job. I am a bit nervous that if the company looks into my past e-mails that I have had and deleted. I have deleted documents and folders and sent them to the "trash bin". I have also deleted them from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.