Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amynroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 12:43 PM
    When did I conceive
    I was just wondering I am pregnant with fraternal twins and I am do June 27 2011 I wanted to know around when did I conceive. It doesn't have to be an exact date.
    oneexception Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Feb 15, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Most likely, late September to mid October 2010.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 01:02 PM

It's impossible to give you an exact date.

It's my understanding that the average is 40 weeks from the first day of your last period.

How do you know they're fraternal?
    JuneBug1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2011, 08:30 PM
    That was my EXACT due date (different year) and the doc said I possibly conceived October 4th.
    izpaja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Hi I was wondering do you have a regular 28 day cycle?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help trying to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

I had my period last month around the 20 me and my boyfriend trying conceving right after my period and I have really tender swollen breast for the past 2 weeks and now I started cramping and bleeding today what could this mean

When did I most likely conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period start date was March 26, 2009, so I was expecting my period to start on the 26th of April. It is now 10 days later and I just took a pregnancy test and its POSITIVE!! So my question is: Approx when would I have conceived and how far long in my pregnancy would I be now?

Want to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am 32 I missed my period for 5 months now but I am not pregnant the doctor has done some blood test and find that my ovaries are not working so I cannot conceive never I am so desperate and I don't know what to do please can somebody can help if there is another solution for me to get...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to get conceived. I usually have 28 days cycle. Last month I had 39 days cycle, can anybody help me to know when is the best time I can get conceived? Oct 08 my cycle was on 16th Nov 08 cycle was on 14th Dec 08 cycle was on 24th HELP!!

Trying To Conceive [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for a 1 1/2 now with no luck. We are both healthy, and feel that we are ready for a baby. I've become quite discouraged lately because my sister has just had a baby in August and I found out she's pregnant again today, and to add to that my sister in law...

View more questions Search