Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluffdaddy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 09:41 AM
    SFBJ 236 Doll - Authentic or Repro?
    Trying to figure out if this SFBJ Doll is authentic or a reproduction. It's makred SFBJ 236 Paris, along with Doris Howell 6-19-83 on the neck. She comprises porcelain and I know SFBJ bought out another company in the 1800's, so is this actually a doll from 1883? I couldn't find any info on the artist Howell, so any information would be helpful. Thanks!
    Attached Images

louisianamercy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 02:48 PM
    I am also researching Doris Howell. Her name is marked on the back of a Berjusa doll I'm considering buying. From what I can tell, she is/was an artist/craftsperson who modified already-existing dolls, or maybe made molds of already existing dolls to create new porcelain ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to decode vodafone 236 [ 2 Answers ]

Vodafone 236 and225

Redding university how authentic are they? [ 2 Answers ]

Is this online university ecceptable? Will the degrees they offer be eccepted in the workplace

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

I have authentic boxing autographs [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I have boxing metals that are on signed autograph cards from Jack Johnson and Max Baer Does anyone know what the value of these could be? My dad use to be a golden gloves boxer from the 1930's. Thanks

View more questions Search