Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Feb 15, 2011, 04:45 AM
    Quotations and Sayings
    Hi, I want to buy a present for a friend and she likes writing so I want to buy her a book that has quotes, mainly inspiring ones!I just want to know if u guys can help me, by telling what is the best Quotes and Sayings book?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 06:01 AM

I suggest logging into Amazon.com and do a search at their website for the kind of book you want.Then you can order it at the same website.

Tick
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 10:19 AM

Amazon.com: Momisms: What She Says and What She Really Means (9780740772399): Cathy Hamilton: Books
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Feb 15, 2011, 12:48 PM

I have looked at Amazon, but there is a lot of choices!any suggestions, any quote books that anyone found inspiring? Thanks for the help!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeBye View Post
    i have looked at amazon, but there is a lot of choices!any suggestions, any quote books that anyone found inspiring? Thanks for the help!
    Do you want a big book or a small one? Does "inspirational" mean Christian quotes or religious in any way or patriotic or business or after a loss or upon a loved one's death or for children (girls or boys) or for teens or for motivation of some kind or for engaged couples or for elderly people or for college grads or for gardeners or for ministers or for new mothers or what?

Your question is very vague for someone who has no clue about you or the recipient of the book.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 01:22 PM

Amazon.com: Great Quotes From Great Women (9781564142887): Peggy Anderson, Michael McKee: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace quotations. [ 2 Answers ]

I have received 2 quotes on a new furnace for my 2 story wood frame colonial with 22 windows. Cold air returns on 1st floor only. total sq.ft. - 1780 exixting furnace - 115,000 BTU Carrier Comfortmaker 80% single stage burner / blower. Date of installation 1987. reason for new furnace -...

Meaningful sayings [ 42 Answers ]

hey this isn't the most importand subject but w.e I already got a tattoo about a month ago and its cute and meaningful so I don't regret it I've been looking up quotes because I want to get something on my side, but I want a meaningful quote. something short so if anyone knows any...

Your Favorite Fortune Cookie Sayings! [ 68 Answers ]

You know what I mean. :) Those little pieces of paper that come out of the funny shaped cookies that we get at Chinese restaurants at the end of a meal, that we know are not true, and yet, in a lot of cases, we wish that they were! After eating the cookie, they can be found in wallets,...

Painting quotations [ 2 Answers ]

How much do painters charge per square foot of wall on average.

View more questions Search