Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vviper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 02:40 AM
    Find a song by music video description...
    The action is taken place in a garden... seams like autumn, leafs falling... but I thing snow too... a man with a demon mask or dragon or something like that and some steal balls or marble... a girl is stolen or whatever... but nice, very nice song.. and I can't remember the name or the band's name...

Anyway, something like :never, ever, forever appears in the band's name or title name of this song..

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Trying To Find A Song By Music Video Description [ 2 Answers ]

It's a band with a female singer, possibly has 2 members in it. Simple bass drum beginning. She wears bright like red lipstick. Guy drummer She possibly has blonde hair. White room Spins around the band Alternative music. I believe a word in the song or band name starts w a T. There MIGHT...

Trying to find a song by music video description only , it is goes like this: [ 0 Answers ]

Probably on a space ship or someplace, not Earth Half Robot lady with prosthetic hands trying to get a glass of martini or some kind a drink from person, who don't really understand she is nor a real girl...

Please help me find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for this song for years and it's driving me mad. I can only remember the music video it's from the early 90's it's a sad love song has a african american male singer who walks on a white sandy beach with grass has a beach hut there was a lot of floating photographs of a woman...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.