Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jon123 Posts: 240, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Internet explorer program problem
    Can anyone help me with internet explorer? Every time I try closing windows it gets stuck and freezes. I thought I tried everything.
    olds_ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
    Can anyone help me with internet explorer? Everytime I try closing windows it gets stuck and freezes. I thought I tried everything.
    It sounds to me like you have a "Virus". The only way to get rid of it is to get a technician (Staples may check it out for free,call them,OK?). T You can try going to Start, Control Panel, Maint. & Repair,Restore System(Upper left hand corner), Restore System to the earliest date(Arrow on left of calendar),follow prompts. If, this don't work you have a "Virus".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer Problem [ 6 Answers ]

When I go into a game on Pogo I get this message.(Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and has to close send report or don't sent a report.:( Anybody know how to fix this problem? All help is welcome. I am not computer smart.:D )

Internet Explorer 7.0 problem [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all Since downloading Int. Explorer 7.0 I keep getting this dialogue box at start up: "SmartBridge Alerts:MotiveSB.exe Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL" How can I get rid of it please...

Problem with Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I type an address without http:// I receive an error message. I can't just type www.whatever.com to go to that site. I have to type http://www.whatever.com. I have to do this for every site I want to visit. Can someone help please.

Problem with internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting disconnected from the internet (every 10-20 minutes) with the message "microsoft ie has encountered a problem and needs to close." Appname: iexplore.exe modver: 6.0.2800.1170 appver: 6.0.2800.1106 offset: 000b4430 modname: mshtml.dll Any idea how to fix the...

Problem with internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting disconnected from the internet (every 10-20 minutes) with the message "microsoft ie has encountered a problem and needs to close." Appname: iexplore.exe

View more questions Search