Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candygirl92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Can u put a ragular belly ring in if u persed it with a eye brow ring?
    **** edited by moderator,

If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words **

Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 02:54 PM

Please type in English (not texting) with good spelling and grammar.

What do "ragular" (raglan? A raglan sleeve is a loose sleeve) and "persed" mean?
    megan.chilo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 10:46 AM
    My friend did that and she said it wored and she it just stretched it to fit the gauge but I don't think that's possible.

*** possible advertising deleted and edited out by moderator****

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly ring [ 0 Answers ]

All right well I just got my belly button pierced 1 week and 1 day ago and its like oozing clear liguid wicch I herd is normal but its like red at the top. Could that mean that I'm irritated with the metal in it? And it keeps sinking in I'm kind of scared,do I take it out or what please comment.

My belly button is a 16 gauge, I put another ring in it that's a 15 gauge. [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about three weeks ago. I got pierced with a 16 gauge. I can't find any body jewerly that is a 16 gauge, so I decided to put a size 14 gauge in. Will it affect me in anyway? What are the effects of putting a bigger gauge in then what you were pierced with?

Belly ring 6/1/09 [ 3 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on 6/1/09 and it was hard for the guy to do it because I have already had it done once and I had a lot of scar tissue. The first time he pierced it way to high in fact there is about a half inch between my scar from the last piercing and the new one. Anyway what I was...

Belly Ring [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly ring peirced about 5 months ago and now its infected its like really swollen, pus comes out it bleedsss, everythign! PULSSS I have a keloid! HOW DO I GET THEse THINGS AWAY AND FASTTTTTT

View more questions Search