Ask
    dizzy969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Raised itchy bumps
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2011, 12:43 PM

Possible STD.

But then... the more info you provide... the better we can guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red non raised itchy spots all over body [ 2 Answers ]

I am expierencing several small (pinpoint) red non raised from the skin dots all over my Arms, stomach, chest, hips, and thighs (inner and outer). I have no idea why this is happening, I have not tried anything different and I have not switched soaps, cleansers, purfumes, sprays, etc. These...

Raised bumps (not itchy) on back of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cluster of raised, not round, some in clusters, bumps on the back of my left hand. I have tried to put different cortizone creams as well as triamincilone on the rash daily to no avail. I can't figure out what these bumps are. I will eventually have to go and see a dermatologist but would...

Itchy red raised bumpy skin [ 1 Answers ]

I'm experiencing some severe itching on my left hand, back of neck on right side, left inner elbow, back of both thighs. These are bumps of some kind that start very small like a small mosquito bite and slowly begans to itch. As the itch intensifies, the area swells and gets wider in...

Red raised bumps around my vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently had thrust and used canesten cream on broken skin by mistake and know I have developed red raised lumps were that broken skin was I have touched thm and then other places and they have not spread. It this a permanent side effect or will some one please tell me how to get rid of them...

Dry raised bumps on arms [ 1 Answers ]

I am not a sun worshiper, but I have had to be outside a lot this summer. I have had a couple of odd bumps form on my forearm that weren't there before a couple months ago. They don't have any real color other than skin color, are dry and flaky, and not really uniform in shape. Any idea what...

View more questions Search