Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguillot7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 03:08 PM
    SKU112.cab
    Where can I download the file sku112.cab??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 03:12 PM
    See if this article will solve your issue or give the workaround:
    When you try to start a Microsoft Office 2003 program for the first time, you receive the "Installation Error: File not Found" error message
    drrichard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aguillot7
    Where can i download the file sku112.cab???
    Where can I download SKU112.CAB
    drrichard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Where can I download SKU112.CAB?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on SKU112.CAB Solution [ 8 Answers ]

Error on SKU112.CAB If you do not have the installation cd and want to solve this issue follow these steps: 1. Click on start==>run==>type "excel /s" without quotations and click OK. 2. Once Excel is up in safe mode with the error message in front, hold down ctrl+Alt+Delete keys on...

Missing SKU112.CAB File for Office 2003 [ 11 Answers ]

Question Missing SKU112.CAB file Hi My Windows Installer keeps popping up and says I am missing this file. I cannot locate the CD for my Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Student & Teacher Edition That means, I cannot replace the missing file. However, I read that the CD doesn't have the file...

Sku112.cab file [ 3 Answers ]

I'm unable to restore Microsoft office 2003 because pop ups keep apppearing saying sku112.cab file is missing,what are my alternatives in rectifying this problemn?

Missing SKU112.CAB file [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Windows Installer keeps popping up and says I am missing this file. I cannot locate the CD for my Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Student & Teacher Edition (good for 3 computers in the home). That means, I cannot replace the missing file. However, I read that the CD doesn't have the...

Cab file [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all .I am trying to insall office proofing tool.I get a message saying can't find c/documents and settings/pauly/temp/00561407.cab .retry or cancel how can I get this file .im using windows xp pro Thanks

View more questions Search