Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    X2ROW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 04:50 AM
    I have fitted a high presser tap in my kitchen and the system is not high presser
    Can you help please I have fitted a high presser tap with a spray in my kitchen also a high presser tap in one of the bedrooms and the presser of the hot water is not enough for the taps to work eficently, (the cold is fine as from the mains) although the other taps in the house are fine, I have in mind to fit a pump in the loft to boost all the hot water system. I do have a pump to a power shower which works well. What sort of pump do I need, I wanted something that is quiet, as it would be a pain if every time the tap was turned on you could hear the pump start up. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

After 4 seconds hot water presser drops in half [ 8 Answers ]

Replaced hot water tank 2 years ago.started losing hot water pressure 4 month ago. Gas, 60 gal-in. hot water pressure drops in half in 4 seconds after turned on. Cold water pressure fine . Any help would be great. Thanks

Outside tap pressure too high [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been in my new place for two years now, and my outside tap pressure is too high. I purchased a psi gauge, but it only reads to 100 psi maximum. When I hooked it up to my outside tap it buried the needle on the gauge. I looked underneath the house and there is a prv to the line...

Low hot water presser [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the water presser for my dishwasher and a basement bathroom? The cold water and the shower in the basement are fine.

High pressure when tap first turned on [ 1 Answers ]

When any of my water taps (kitchen, bathroom) are opened there is high pressure. This lessens immediately. I also have started having drips from shower heads which stop if another nearby water source(toilet, sink) is open. After initial burst of high pressure water pressure is normal. Any...

Very low hot water presser [ 3 Answers ]

On hot water side the pressure is very low. Hot water is hot, but not presser behind it. The boiler has been drained and I don't seen to see any filter to clean. The psi on the boiler gauge is 20psi and the expansion tank at 18psi. Any ideas? Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.