Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blkjrk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Laminate flooring
    I have several sections of laminate flooring that have been chipped.Is there a way to replace just the damaged pieces?:confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Here is an overview of how to replace damaged pieces:
    http://www.laminatefloorings.net/lm_floors_repair.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with laminate flooring [ 6 Answers ]

Before I go back to the place that installed my laminate floors, I need to know if there is something I can do. It is so hard to set up a time with them to come back out. There are a few planks that are slightly up at the corners and do not lay flat. When I swiffer, it snags. I have tried...

Laminate flooring problems [ 2 Answers ]

Have you ever heard about using a t-bar when installing laminate flooring. We just remodeled and had the floor professionally installed . Some spots seem to be rippling. The had an inspector come in and verified the installation is good,level,there is a 1/4 in gap around perimeter. It's a top of...

Laying laminate flooring [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of laying laminate flooring in a bathroom and need to cut the laminate to fit around the base of the toilet and the basin pedestal. Is there any gadgets that you can buy to help create a template? Alternatively, has anyone got any advice on how this can best be achieved. I'm...

New laminate flooring - edges? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having new laminate flloring installed. I didn't think that you should see slightly lifted adges at nearly all the plank to plank interfaces, but I see this at many spots. It's as if the laminate has buckled up just a little when they installed the pieces. I think that you have to put...

Laminate flooring [ 5 Answers ]

I am considering installing laminate flooring in my house. My doubt is that we have two dogs and a cat. One of which has accidents. Is laminate flooring better in the long run than carpet, as far as the care and life?

View more questions Search