Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajgoldman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Societal mind control
    Boy born with defect cannot be implanted as rest of society. He has to learn in a conventional way. He learns they are being forced fed information.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to a Control 4 home automation sys [ 2 Answers ]

What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to a Control 4 home automation system?

Does cranio sacral therapy have anything to do with mind control like hypnosis [ 6 Answers ]

Went to such a therapist who claimed to be able to read me - my thoughts and why I was there by just looking at me . He seemed to be staring at me out of the corner of his eyes though he'd have his head down. He would place his hands on my head and just concentrate and tell me that my liver...

My mind state and emotions are spiraling way out of control [ 4 Answers ]

I came back from my summer holiday 2007, to find a drop dead goregeous lad, working on my department at work (a clothes shop). We got chatting and I realised he had the hots for me. about me (then): 18, studying at uni (first year), single and always have been, only kissed a lad before, nothing...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.