Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musky99 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 06:57 PM
    I can't tell him I love him. What should I do?
    I am a chinese girl and just came here last year.
    I feel so helpless here. One reason is that my english is not well
    So I seldom talk to others in school unless needed

But it seems that I love a guy in my class
    Although we didn't talk, I just noticed that I always stared at him,
    And when he laughed, I felt very warm inside my heart and smiled unconsciously.
    I know that he has many friends but I don't know if he has a girlfriend

I am so nervous everyday. I dare not talk to him let alone what I feel about him.
    Now I feel I am a little self-abased, I was not so shy before...
    I don't know what happened to me and what I should do... so sad
    Who can save meeeee?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2011, 01:49 AM
    I just read your post and your english sounds great to me! I'm being really honest.. actually you use your words better than my english!:D so try not to be so self conscious about this, maybe stop focusing so much on this guy and start using you english to make some friends :) you will eventually build yourself esteem when you see that there is not so much of a language barrier when talking to your peers, and then when you feel good in yourself you can say hello to this guy or ask for some of his notes that you "forgot" to take down :) good luck
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2011, 06:36 AM

You aren't "in love" with him, just a little smitten.

You write well, so your English must be good... stop worrying.

Just try to strike up a friendly conversation with him, but don't jump in and tell him you love him or you'll chase him off for sure. Just develop a friendship and see if it ends up developing into more.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 01:00 PM

Work on making friends, and don't be to quick to confess love for an attractive stranger, until you know them very well. Not having friends, or activities that you enjoy, can make strangers appear to be more attractive to you than they are.

Don't even think about giving your heart to a stranger, in a strange land before, he has proved he deserves it. Make some friends and practice your English, join a club, or some activity that you enjoy. Then you won't get so carried away by your crush.

Feb 15, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    Thank you for praising first, I think the problem was my pronunciation. Whatever, I'll try to work harder and improve my abilities. I feel better now<3

Feb 15, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Comment on Devorameira's post
    Yea... maybe... because I'm not sure about that feeling.
    Sometimes I thought,"well, just tell him and se how it goes" but. Yea. I know that's so rash.
    It's a good idea to make friends with him first. But still don't know how to develop a conversation...

Hmm... really feel better, thanks for post!

Feb 15, 2011, 12:55 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    YOU ARE SO RATIONAL. That's true that maybe I just adore him...
    And. I have thought about that- we have different cultures, religious, and ways of life. Or...
    OMG am I thinking too much?

I will try to make more friends though. But I think it's a little hard...
    And maybe as time goes, I'll find out whether I love or just attractived by him.

Hoping that I can be as sensible as you one day and thank you very muchh!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search