Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 06:50 PM
    Find song by video description?
    There's two little kids playing in a chest with dress up cloths. Changes to teenage couple together sitting by a tree. Then and old man putting ashing were the little kids played. As if its 2 kids who grow up and fell in love.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 13, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Would You Go With Me- Josh Turner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFz61X2PQTw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description? [ 11 Answers ]

Well I know only its video clip and really like this song it is a war style like (Civil War) or (Napoleonic Wars) and there is a boy that is going to deliver a message and its getting shot also the singer plays a soldier that in the end he is getting shot too it is like that can anyone tell me...

Help me find a song by music video description [ 2 Answers ]

The music video I am looking for from what I can remember... a girl is singing to a guy, he is sitting in a chair. The roles are reversed, she the singer is acting like the dude in the video and the guy is like the girl... so he understands what she goes through... shes in a suit and has a hat...

Please help me to find a song by a video clip description [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for this song for a long time already, but without results. It was a lot on MTV like 7 years ago, the artist name was Alessandro or something similar. The story is folowing: there is an elevator in the skyscraper, there isa man in it and the a woman enter and after a while they...

Trying To Find An Old Song By Video Description! [ 0 Answers ]

Weird Video with people blowing party horns and at some points it shows the lips of a woman at a TV screen. People's eyes are fake in the video with cutout papers. At some point the singer(female) says "she's at the party" or something.

Find song by video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. Looking for a song. Can't remember its name or the singer. I've seen music video. All I know is it's animated, pretty old at least 6 years old, male voice. video takes place in the high building where shooting between cops and someone else occurs. video begins with cop cars driving near...

View more questions Search