Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidadrian140 Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Music organizer software
    Hello everyone. I have a ton of music on my computer and on an external hard drive. My sons and I mess around with turn tables. The problem we have is that there is so much music that needs to be organized . So I'm wondering what would be the best software for us to use that will fit our needs? If any one can help out I would appreciate it. Thank you for your everyone. :)
    eefvandoorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 02:09 AM

Ijn programma IMesh voor foto en filmpjes werkt niet goed de film zie en hoor ik ,maar hij blijft stilstaan op camera draait de film normal Wat kanik doen?
    davidadrian140 Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2011, 05:23 PM
    What? Do you know of a good software?:confused:
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 4, 2011, 10:07 AM
    What is available varies fro one operating system to the other, what OS are you using?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Here you go: Best Free Music Player and Organizer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need the software for an Augen Eclipse so I can put music on it. [ 3 Answers ]

I have no software for my Augen Eclipse. I tried to hook it up to my itunes and it didn't recognize it. What do I do now?

Where can I download music and software for free? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any forum that is always updated and where I can find links to download music, software,e-books, games? Thank you.:)

I Need Better Music Downloading Software [ 3 Answers ]

There are a lot of music downloading softwares out there. I have had limewire, frostwire, imesh and lots more, and they all seem to go to on me. There will be viruses, I can't find songs, files will go missing. In your opinion, what would be the best music downloading thing I could get that has...

Plaback music notes: Software? Website? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an easy way to enter notes from sheet music and play it back. Nothing fancy... just my bass part of specific songs. I don't read music, so I have to either memorize my part during practice or pluck it out on a keyboard. I'm looking for a way that I can hear and practice just...

View more questions Search