Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ourhome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 10:17 PM
    Kenmore dishwasher ultra wash 665.1627 flashing start light?
    I have read (and re-read) all of the questions and answers in this blog and have tried all of the solutions that sound even remotely useful. Sadly, our dishwasher continues to have the same problem.
    We can press our "normal wash" and "heated dry" buttons and they light up (as they should). Then I press the start button and instead of staying solidly lit, it immediately begins to flash and the dishwasher doesn't start.
    This has happened a couple of times in the past and we successfully solved the problem by taking one or both of following steps: press the normal wash and heated dry button one after the other 3 times until all of the lights lit up, flip the circuit breaker.
    (Note: After we press the normal wash and the heated dry button and all of the lights light up, they remain lit up until we try enough different actions to finally get the lights to go out.)
    We would sure be grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start, red control lock light flashing [ 8 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start. The control lock red light (above the "start" pad) flashes when I press "start" or any of the control lights. The door is closed completely.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model 665.1374, flashing light-won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Smart cycle buton light blinks. No other wash option buttons work including start. The cancel button does turn off the blinking.

Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 dishwasher flashing green light troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a two year old Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 and it doesn't start. The green clean light on the front is flashing 6 times, then once. I have tried the reset 1hr wash, heated dry and it doesn't seem to reset. Any help would be appreciated!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model 665.13779, Flashing light and won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the reset code for model 665.13779? The red lights on the "normal wash" and "cancel" buttons flash and the washer is completely unresponsive. I've found reset codes for just about every model but this one! As an alternative I tried this, and it seemed to work momentarily. So...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.