Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Facebook - When I comment on something I can only type in one line
    When I want to comment on something someone wrote, I can only write a line when it jumps
    Into another box and this next box has no label (SHARE) for me to get it posted.
    I hope I'm clear enough.

If Ms. Jones writes it's cold out and I want to write she should take that trip to
    Florida for the winter, I can only get on one line of info... that box says share
    But it jumps down to a second box (which it should not do) and then there's no
    SHARE to post it.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2011, 02:17 PM
    Delete you browser's history and all temporary files. If no luck then update the browser. If still no luck, download Google Chrome...

Hope it helps
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

May 28, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Comment on GrantHillsSA's post
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. The problem has been solved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What type of pipe would you recommend for underground water line? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to run underground water lines to my gardens 250'-300' from my house. I would like to be able to hook-up a hose at the end and possibly be able to drink from a faucet. What type of hose would you recommend? I will also need to drain the pipe in the fall because the winter temperatures...

What type of end cap used be used on a 1" hot water line [ 2 Answers ]

The cap on a 1" Plastic cap on a 1" water line released when the ball valve was opened a quarter of a turn. It is my understanding that the end cap was a plastic cap that threaded on the end of the pipe. The system had been previously tested at 150 psi. Are the plastic end caps sufficient for the...

What size/type of gas line? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 200lb tank against the middle of the house in the backyard. Now that it is nearing empty I would like to move it to the side of the house. It will be 10' away from my central air conditioner compressors, which is the required distance in my area. Right now, coming out of the tank is...

What type of pipe for buried water line? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had a pipe break recently in the water line running to a workshop behind my house. The existing pipe is galvanized that was buried and eventually rusted through. I want to abandon the pipe completely and run a new line. I am on a budget so... What about the white plastic pipe? What...

View more questions Search