Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcgs1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 10:14 AM
    Health insurance question
    United health care: terminate my insurance because their payment was 2 days late but they did cash the check and never notified me of this termination.. I am on long term disability and uhc told me over the phone that they will send a reinstate form to be fill and return to them and that they will continue to pay all my health bills if this a true statement on their management part??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 12, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Why are you doubting what you were told? Call them again and ask to confirm.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 08:19 PM

Did you have the employee name and employee number of the person you talked to, did you ask them to confirm that with you by a fax or email ?

But I don't see why they would lie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No health insurance [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend just recently had an accident where his hand went through a glass pane. He ended up tearing three tendons. This required one night of hospital stay and surgery. He then has to go to rehab for it. Unfortunately, he was just cut off his parent's insurance, and so he does not...

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

Health Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

How can health insurance be made effective?

Do I still have health insurance? [ 2 Answers ]

I just turned 19 not too long ago, and my health insurance expired a couple of days ago. I used the insurance to get birth control, that my mom doesn't know about. My insurance was also dependent on my mom's. I heard somewhere that once someone turns 19, they can no longer be signed with their...

View more questions Search