Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Memory with Rechargeable Batteries
    Which kinds of batteries do you have to be concerned about memory? I know on ni-cads i.e. my electric tooth brush, I am supposed to run it all the way out every six months. Why does it not hold the memory after each use? Is is okay to charge my cell phone (li-ion) each day or should I let it run out completely? What about the other rechargebles: lead acid and Nickel Metal Hydrid? (and any others you know of). Thank you. Tom.
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Feb 12, 2011, 01:25 PM

Do a search on the web. BatteryUniversity and several others I can't think of off hand will tell you more than you ever wanted to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I overclock my memory on my ami bios with kingston hyperx ddr3 memory? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Asus m4a785td-v evo motherboard and ami bios. I also have an amd phenom II x2 555 black editon processor. And kingston hyper x 4gb ddr3 Ram. But I can't find anywhere in the bios to over clock my memory, help?

Using rechargeable batteries for solar lamps [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using NiCd batteries in my solar garden lamps . Of late when those batteries did not perform well, I started using ordinary electrically rechargeable batteries which automatically get charged under the sun light. Is it OK or will it reduce the lifespan of the solar light bulbs? Also can...

Memory Reset for Rechargeable Panasonic Cordless Phone Battery [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently experiencing terrible performance of the handset battery for my cordless Panasonic KX-TG2730S (or KX-TG2730) telephone. I searched the user manuals and the Panasonic website for a solution but could not find one. So I called Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 to see if there was anything...

View more questions Search